Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2011

GOD'S PURPOSE FOR CLARISSA'S SPECIAL GIFT

Last month, I received a text message from my daughter’s art teacher, Nick Calma, informing me that he cannot accommodate Clarissa in his art class indefinitely.  She has not had art class since the start of summer to give way to her teacher's students.  This saddened me and got me worried about my daughter’s career as an artist.


I am reminded about the blind man written in John 9:3 when Jesus replied, “…this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.”  

Clarissa’s special gift in art is truly from God.  Through this talent, God’s work is displayed in her life, helping people believe that anything is possible with Him.  Therefore, God reminds me through the above verse that He will display His miracles in my daughter’s life.  Clarissa will continue to paint even if she has to stop attending art lessons.

Nevertheless, we are forever grateful to teacher Nick who had been very patient in teaching Clarissa.  Thank you for all the free lessons and the love and care you showed her.  She will miss you Teacher Nick!

Amazingly, God honed my gift also in painting as I try to teach my daughter and work with her at home.  Her work have improved dramatically!  God blessed her hands to make beautiful portraits and He blessed my hands to enhance her works, not for us to boast about our abilities for we recognize that God deserves the credit, but for us to tell the world what a wonderful and amazing God we have. 

To God be all the glory and praise!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento