Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

Brenda

"Brenda" by Clarissa & Malu Ortiz
Brenda and I have gone through a lot of tests as "bilas."  Because we are two different people coming from two different backgrounds, (she being the intellectual type and me an artist and a businesswoman), I used to think that we had nothing in common.

However, when both of us came to know the Lord, God orchestrated our circumstances, drawing us closer to each other through the Praying Wife Ministry.  After knowing her for more than thirty years, I am amazed at how God shaped and still shaping our character through each other.  Today, we co-lead a support group, teach the Bible, counsel and help wives cope with the difficulties of married life and motherhood.

Brenda, a godly wife, a doting mother, a faithful friend, is truly beautiful inside and out.  She is not just my sister-in-law, she is my sister-in-Christ.

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."  Psalm 37:4 (Brenda's favorite verse)

Happy Birthday, Brenda!  We love you!










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento